I specialize in e-Learning/Interactive, websites, (and yes, still do some print).
Starting out in advertising, I have since been working for over 18 years in e-Learning; developing graphics and animation for hundreds of computer based marketing and training presentations. I enjoy working within a team. A particular strength is my ability to make difficult (and, let's face it, sometimes boring) material visually engaging and comprehensible.
- graphic design (interactive, web, print)
- Flash (design, animation and programming)
- Articulate Storyline
- Dreamweaver (HTML, php, CSS)
- Adobe Audition (as well as Audacity, Garage Band.. i.e. I can edit audio)
- Final Cut
- Authorware (ah, back in the day)
- I play in a Ukulele Band